single flute gundrills
Single flute deep hole drilling is characterized by a cooling channel in the tool though which the cooling lubricant is fed and the chips and coolant evacuated via a V-shaped flute.
- Easy to regrind
- Lower hole straightness deviation
- Good surface finish
- Diameter tolerances up to H7 are achievable
- Low manufacturing costs
- Can be used on universal machines
- Cross bores possible with longer drill
- Possible use of minimal lubrication
- Very good roundness (Circular shape accuracy)
The single flute gundrill is particularly suitable for deep and accurately fitting holes. It is available in three different versions:
Single flute gundrills with brazed carbide head
Solid carbide single flute gundrills
Single flute gundrills with indexable inserts
Inquiries and delivery
Please indicate the required diameter, the overall length and the driver style.
Each tool is supplied with the appropriate Torx wrench for the replacement of wear parts.
Tools fully equipped and ready to use.